Monday, September 19, 2016

WAITING FOR A WIN

It's Monday morning and the New Orleans Saints have lost again. The forever Saints fans I knew and loved remind me that they almost won and next week they will. They are forever optimistic. Now lots of us here on earth love the Saints. We watch every week and even when they lose, we keep watching. Some of us have been Saints fans since the beginning. We were there for that first kickoff. We were there when fans wore bags over their heads. We were there when the Saints won the Super Bowl. I wrote a book about four people I loved more than anything and who loved me more than anything, except maybe the Saints. They all watch from Heaven. I called them The Forever Saints Fan Club. You can read about these Saints who loved the Saints and be assured that the next big win is coming. Maybe this season, maybe next, but it is coming! Don't give up!
http://amazon.com/author/lllee

No comments:

Post a Comment