Monday, September 26, 2016

SAINTS VS HILLARY & TRUMP

Now this is the true test of a "forever Saints fan." Will you be watching the New Orleans Saints go for their first win of their 50th season on the 10-year anniversary of the Superdome reopening after Katrina? It's a big night for the Saints and their loyal fans.
.
It's also a big night for those of us who need to watch the most highly anticipated debate ever. I know without a doubt my loved ones described in my "Forever Saints Fans" book would not hesitate in their decision regarding this conflict. They would definitely be in the Superdome tonight or watching the game between the Saints and the Falcons on their iPads or TVs or whatever.. They might flip over to the debate during time-outs and commercial breaks and during half-time if watching a televised version.

As I say in my book, I am a Saints fan but not fanatically loyal like the "forever ones" so I will watch the first thirty minutes of the game, then switch over to the debate, then during the boring moments, if there are any, I will switch back to the game to catch the score. And as for the winners, good luck, Saints. As for the debaters, good luck . . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment